Do you know the saddest part?
Almost all of these couples – you included – could get pregnant. There’s absolutely no physical reason why they can’t. And this is why it’s so sad. They could get pregnant, and yet they never do.
And here’s why:
Most couples that can’t get pregnant fail because they make too many small mistakes. One or two small mistakes alone will not prevent pregnancy, but too many will. Simply eliminating most of those small mistakes will result in most couples finally getting pregnant.
And the small mistakes are the easiest mistakes to make. We all know the biggies – every book on pregnancy and fertility will tell you those. But it’s those small mistakes – the ones books and websites and doctors don’t tell you about – that do the damage.
Would you like some examples?
- A common food, eaten by us all, is so damaging to fertility levels that it’s used in some Asian countries as a contraceptive. Unbelievably, this food isn’t even warned against by doctors. Discover why this food is so damaging to your fertility, and eliminate it from your diet.
- Another part of your diet is reducing your fertility by as much as 27%. Learn why it has such a devastating effect on your chances to get pregnant, and then steer clear of it.
- Did you know that there’s a food that’s completely healthy in every way, is recommended by most nutritionists, and yet eating it can almost single-handedly prevent pregnancy?
Imagine that you’re making one of the above mistakes, blissfully unaware of the damage you’re doing to your chances of becoming pregnant. Or worse – imagine you’re making all of the above mistakes.
The cumulative effect will almost certainly leave a couple infertile. And those are just three of the dozens of potential mistakes couples can make.
Most couples are lucky, and their fertility levels are so high that these small mistakes don’t prevent pregnancy. But for a small percentage of couples trying to get pregnant, they prove fatal.
Take sex, for example. Most couples think they’ve got that area sorted. Most couples have sex as often as books tell them to, and then lie with a pillow under their hips for 20 minutes after intercourse.
What more can you do?
You’d be amazed what more you can do. And you’d be amazed what you didn’t know, despite reading books, websites, and everything else you can get your hands on.
- A simple, single act during sex that most couples perform can leave the female body in a state where it actively destroys the man’s sperm. Stop this immediately to restore your body to its peak fertility level.
- To give conception the best chance, there are 3 quick and easy things you can do immediately after intercourse to maximize your chances of becoming pregnant. Make performing these 3 steps a habit right away.
- Uncover what could possibly be the single biggest cause of unexplained infertility, and what to do to counteract it. Correcting it will not only boost your fertility level, but also increase the quality of your sex!
- Two things can be done during sex to enable a man with a low sperm count to maximize his chance of successfully fertilizing the woman’s egg. No man with a low sperm count should be without this knowledge!
Going months (even years) without getting pregnant can be horribly demoralizing, and even the most optimistic couples will eventually lose faith. But here’s the thing, and this is a vital concept to grasp: infertility is a state. That’s exactly how the dictionary defines infertility…”the state of being unable to conceive…”
Infertility is a state. A state is temporary and can be changed.
And the only way to reverse the state is to correct the infertility-causing mistakes that are being made.
And it’s not your fault.
Even couples that have researched infertility and are applying what they’ve learned to the letter…Even they are making basic mistakes.
And why? Because the information’s just too hard to come by. Everybody’s given the same generic advice, and if that advice was good enough, no one would be infertile.
Couples that can’t conceive need to be told the truth about why they’re infertile. They need to learn exactly what they must do in order to get pregnant as fast as possible.
How about the subject of age-related infertility? Did you know:
- Two parts of the female body are almost exclusively responsible for women in their 30s and 40s being unable to conceive. These two parts can be returned to close to their prime, and yet they are never mentioned by fertility books, websites, or doctors.
- By the time a woman reaches her 40s there’s 5 times less blood going to her ovaries than there was during her 20s. This is a notorious cause of infertility in women in their 30s and 40s. A simple exercise done a handful of times a day can restore blood flow to the ovaries and skyrocket fertility. Amazingly, women in their 30s and 40s almost never receive this advice.
- I wonder how many women in their 30s and 40s are struggling to get pregnant right now, lacking this advice that could give them the pregnancy they so desperately want?
- And male infertility – one of the most overlooked and underestimated causes of infertility in couples that can’t conceive.
Would it surprise you to learn that:
- The most essential mineral required by men for maximum fertility levels is completely lacking in their diets, and is almost neverpresent in daily multivitamins.
- 5 threats, above all others, are responsible for a huge number of male infertility problems. What chance does a couple have if they haven’t even identified these?
There are simply too many potential mistakes to be made. No couple could hope to avoid them all, even by luck.
- The single biggest misconception regarding ovulation.
- The truth about caffeine: is your coffee habit really damaging your chances of becoming pregnant?
- The correct time to stop drinking alcohol – and it’s not when you think!
- The secret to maintaining super-high fertility levels whilst eating a vegetarian diet.
- The food considered healthy in every other respect that has the potential to completely prevent your pregnancy.
- How to avoid the common mistakes made when using ovulation kits.
- The vitamins and minerals that are essential to high fertility levels, and those that should be avoided.
- The truth about what really is the best sexual position to use when trying to get pregnant.
- The statistically proven number #1 alternative therapy for beating age-related infertility!
- Practical, pro-active approaches to beating medical conditions such as Fibroids, Endometriosis, Luteal Phase Defect, Premature Ovarian Failure, and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (medicine often has no solutions, but there are things that you can do to give yourself the best chance of pregnancy!)
- How to best adjust when you stop your contraceptive pill after prolonged use – doing this incorrectly can often cause temporary fertility drops of more than 30%
- A simple trick you can use to make ovulation prediction kits more accurate than they’ve ever been before – even the kit’s instructions fail to tell you this!
- How to continue having sex in the positions you love without risking your chances of conceiving.
- Discover how to quickly normalize your cycles when you stop the contraceptive pill.
- Discover how weight gain can affect your cycle’s regularity and what you can do to ensure that it does not diminish your fertility.
- Learn why two common foods drastically deplete calcium levels – a mineral of vital importance to women trying to get pregnant.
- Understand why viruses like toxoplasmosis can be deadly to your unborn baby, and to your fertility levels. Learn how to avoid this potentially fatal virus.
- Become aware of the common food additive that has been proven to diminish fertility by as much as 50%.
- Discover how the time of day you have sex can affect chances of pregnancy.
- Learn a simple trick that can be performed by the man during sex to increase sperm concentration, maximizing chances of conception.
- Lying with a pillow under your hips is not good enough for a woman to guarantee sperm retention in the vagina. Discover a secondarymeasure you can take to guarantee no sperm is lost.
How can you hope to stumble across all this information by chance? And being unaware of just a few of the potential mistakes can be all it takes to stop your pregnancy from ever happening.
You need peace of mind. A reassurance that you know all the potential pitfalls. Comfort in the knowledge that you’re doing all you can do and the pregnancy can take care of itself.
Claim your copy of The Fertility Plan today, and equip yourself with the information that will make the difference.
And because The Fertility Plan is available exclusively in e-book format, there’s no delay while you wait for delivery. It’s an instant download, which means in just a few minutes you’ll have all the information you’ll need to finally get pregnant.
Wherever you are in the world, your copy of The Fertility Plan can be downloaded instantly following your payment of just $19.97 (limited time Valentine’s Sale Price!)
And for a limited time, all couples that secure a copy of The Fertility Plan will receive a copy of our highly-acclaimed e-book, Preventing Miscarriage, completely free of charge!
Preventing Miscarriage was recently completed and will launch soon on our sister site for $19.95. But in the meantime, I’m delighted that so many of you will receive Preventing Miscarriage free of charge when you download The Fertility Plan today
Click on the “Add To Cart” button below right now to get instant access to The Fertility Plan, along with your free copy of Preventing Misacarriage.
No questions will be asked.
The Fertility Plan is sold by Clickbank – the Internet’s largest seller of e-books. Not only does Clickbank ensure that your payment details are kept private (even from The Fertility Clinic! Only Clickbank will ever see), but Clickbank also honors the money-back guarantee.
Imagine if the pressure was finally off your shoulders. Imagine if the worry was gone. Imagine your peace of mind when you’ll know:
- The correct way to pinpoint your ovulation.
- When to have sex.
- What foods you should avoid.
- What foods you should eat.
- The mistakes you’ve made in the past, and how to avoid them.
- The best approach to beating age-related infertility.
- Why male infertility could be stopping your pregnancy, and how to beat it.
- Why conditions like Fibroids, Endometriosis, Luteal Phase Defect, Premature Ovarian Failure, and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome don’t mean chronic infertility, and how to go about overcoming them.
- And so much more…
Get started now in finally beating infertility, and having the baby you deserve. Click on the “Add To Cart” button below to secure your copy of The Fertility Plan.